100 HEROES OF HOPE – HOW WE WORK!
- Each Member commits to donating $100 per meeting, four times a year.
- Quarterly meetings are diligently conducted in one hour or less.
- Each member who has signed a Commitment Form and who is current with his/her donations will be presented with a project proposal to be supported with the immediate funds to be raised.
- Each member will write a cheque for $100 payable to Tumaini Children’s Foundation.
- The selected project proposal will receive a group donation of $10,000 or more!
- Members will receive a tax receipt directly from Tumaini Children’s Foundation.
- Members who are unable to attend a meeting are expected to give his or her cheque to another Member to deliver on his/her behalf or make an online payment or e-transfer, identifying the payment for “100 Heroes of Hope”.
- Each meeting will open with a five minute update on how the funds donated at the previous meeting were used.