*Bring together 100 (or more) people/businesses who care about the plight of poverty in Africa, specifically Tanzanian children.
*Gather 4 times per year. Each member commits $100.00 each time which is then pooled together to allow a LARGE IMPACT solution to some of the more expensive needs within the Tumaini world. The idea is brilliant & tremendously effective for busy, caring people who want to help others, less fortunate than themselves.
*Meet for an hour. Busy people appreciate the ease and speed of staying connected and of philanthropic service! (This may also be done electronically via Skype or Facebook.)
*Jointly select (by election) a project from a choice of valid options presented by the Tumaini Children’s Foundation organization. (Voting may be done by email.)
*Each write a $100 check to Tumaini Children’s Foundation and watch how the group’s commitment turns into a $10,000+ donation.
*Do that four times per year and witness how $40,000 can improve, sometimes even save the lives of not only our Tumaini children but poor, sick and needy children, the abused, handicapped and the elderly in our village, in our community, and in our district when placed in the right hands. As a Tumaini Hero you will give HOPE, perhaps for the first time, to someone in genuine need, AND the best part is you’ll get a follow up report at our next meeting!
- Are committed to helping those most desperately in need living in or near our village of Ngyani, Tanzania, near Arusha.
- Have confidence in Tumaini and our ability to assess genuine need and install protocols of performance ensuring effective use of your money.
- Want to be part of a powerful group of people and organizations making a LARGE, immediate, direct, and positive impact on the lives of Tanzanian children affected most severely by illness or poverty.
- Want 100% of your donations to be tax deductible.
- Want to learn more about the many worthy service projects and organizations Tumaini Children’s Foundation plans to assist.
- Want to make a difference!
Join us at our next 100 Heroes of HOPE meeting!